This new, second edition of the bestselling English ISEB Revision Guide is essential reading for pupils working towards English Common Entrance or other entrance exams at 13+.
It is fully updated for the 2013 Common Entrance syllabus to ensure pupils are revising with the most up-to-date material and exam techniques. ‘Top Tips’ and practical guidance on how to achieve top grades in the exams are included, as well as ‘Test Yourself’ questions to help pupils identify areas that need further study.
– Endorsed by ISEB
– Fully updated for the 2013 Common Entrance syllabus
– Practical guidance on improving written answers and exam technique
– Helps pupils to secure top grades in 13+ English Common Entrance exams
– Includes advice on creative writing and how to write for practical purposes
– Features ‘Test Yourself’ questions, practice exercises and guidance to test pupils’ understanding
Suitable for ISEB 13+ English exams from Autumn 2013 onwards.